Thursday, November 6, 2014

Countdown to AMLE 2014

Here I am two weeks from #AMLE2014 and I am dying from anticipation.  There are so many fantastic sessions and speakers, and then I sit back and realize... I'm a speaker.

Are you ready for the big time?
Is it ready for me?

Still, it is amazing - hundreds of middle school experts all converging in Nashville for three days of training, sessions, food, and fun. 

For those that don't know, I'll be hosting a speed session on Friday evening: Here is a link to my session!  My session will cover the topic of simultaneous engagement - how to get as many students actively involved in the learning and more specifically formative check ins during a class.  I've been practicing some of the strategies that I will talk about and am psyched to present them to the amazing professionals that will be in attendance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment